Successfully finding and acquiring the right property is a significant undertaking. From identifying properties available on the open market, to actively searching and finding those that are not. It is our goal to bring you as many opportunities as possible that fit your parameters.
Through our advanced venues, valuation assessments, and market knowledge we are confident we will provide opportunity that aligns with your goals and objectives.
We will work closely with you each step of the way through due diligence, negotiation, and execution of the deal.
Our standard sell-side process generally follows the timeline below.
1. Review of Property Details & Analysis
2. Execute Listing Agreement
3. Preparation of Presentation & Marketing Materials.
4. Market to Targeted Buyers on Our Advanced Venues
5. Additional Marketing to Targeted Buyers List
6. Accept Inquires and Distribute Marketing Materials & Property Details
7. Review Letters of Intent (LOI) or Offers
8. On-Site Buyer Meetings/Tours
9. Select Buyer, Negotiate the Transaction, Execute Purchase Agreement
10. Under Contract -Buyer Due Diligence- Financing, Inspections, etc.
11. Document and Close the Transaction